StudyZones UCAS Editing and Feedback Service
|UCAS Editing Service
||You must register
You must be a StudyZones member to buy this service
Registration is free, and once a StudyZones member you will be able to purchase the StudyZones UCAS Personal Statement Editing and Feedback service using the safe, secure and easy to use Google Checkout.
Click here to become a StudyZones member.
What you get with the Personal Statement Editing Service:
- Upload your UCAS Personal Statement to a StudyZones UCAS expert who will provide detailed feedback and editing where needed.
- After spending time revising and enhancing your essay with your editors suggestions in mind, you can upload a new draft for a second round of editing and critique (All subsequent drafts are priced at only £14.99 per uploaded draft).
- Within 7 days after your draft is returned, you can ask your UCAS expert any questions you may have.
- We aim to return your personal statement within 48 working hours.
- Expert in Oxbridge and overseas applications.
- Unlike many lesser editing services available via the Internet, StudyZones will never make your UCAS Personal Statement available to the public.
- Includes the UCAS Personal Statement Examples package worth £6.99, giving access to over 350 example UCAS Personal Statements.
- A comprehensive 100 page 'E-Guide to Application to British Universities' written by a StudyZones UCAS expert who has advised generations of students on the UCAS application process.
- Money back guarantee: If you're not satisfied with the quality of our service, you can have your money back.
Interested in what users have to say about the service? Take a look at our Testimonials
Who will be giving feedback and editing my UCAS Personal Statement?
Our UCAS expert was Head of Economics and Politics at Tonbridge School for twenty years, as well as Head of Sixth Form, with specific responsibility for applications to university, and for advising Oxbridge candidates in particular. He has prepared generations of applicants in Economics and related subjects, and has considerable knowledge of admissions procedures, trends and strategies. He has also served as a Chief Examiner in Economics and in Economics and Political Studies. He currently advises and prepares Oxbridge candidates at St. Benedicts, Ealing.
For an example of the quality of feedback please take a look at the UCAS Personal Statement examples
For more information, please read the faq
, and direct any unanswered questions you may have to email@example.com
With Google Checkout, you can quickly and easily buy from StudyZones and many other stores across the web.
StudyZones uses Google Checkout for a faster, safer and more convenient way to shop online.
The Google Checkout service has many benefits:
- Use one login everywhere. With Google Checkout you can quickly and easily buy from stores across the web
- Track all your orders and delivery information in one place.
- Shop with confidence. Our fraud protection policy covers you against unauthorised purchases made through Google Checkout, and we don't share your purchase history or full card number with sellers.
In Google Checkout itself
If you do not already have a Google Account, simply complete the sign up form.
You only ever need to do this once. The next time you want to pay with your Google account at StudyZones, all you have to do is log in to it - couldn't be simpler !
- Credit/Debit Card Information: Your credit/debit card information is stored in your Google Checkout account. Charges to your credit card are made by Google Payment Corporation, and your credit/debit card information is not shared with StudyZones or any other merchant that uses Google Checkout.
- Complete Purchase History: You will have a universal purchase history for all purchases made using Google Checkout whether from StudyZones or other merchants using Google Checkout. This universal purchase history will be maintained in your Google Checkout account.