Sorry for the delay. During a clean up of the staffrooms, your work was found.
A useful first draft but you don't say enough about why you want to study
Art and Design. State what aspects of it you particularly enjoy. Career
1. Iam interested in studying Art and Design because it has a practical
application as well as a theoretical basis. [you need something stronger
2. Iam interested in studying Art and Design because it has a practical
application as well as a theoretical basis.
Art work to me has not only been a subject, I see it as part and parcel of
Being an early major interest, I have achieved a lot by understanding
expectations of change in the environment, people and objects.
With my confidence attained in the field of Art, I believe am well suited
for this course from the experiences I have gained.
[too many short paragraphs - merge!]
3. Attendance of U.A.P [U.A.P? You need to provide the full version rather
than the acronym]
4. that enables me to learn more [that have enabled me to learn more]
5. on academic grounds [vague - be specific]
6. pass there exams [their exams]
7. Outside [of] school
8. the best success for me, not just for me [omit 'not just for me'
Hope this helps!