You must have a "StudyZones UCAS Account" to view example UCAS Personal Statements. Please select either the "Examples
" or "Editing
" services to gain access to this and over 380 other UCAS Personal Statements.
UCAS Experts Feedback:
This is a good personal statement and is generally well-written. However, there is room for a little more editing. Here and there you’ll find that you might have expressed yourself a little better. The notes below should help.
1. I am currently studying three A-levels: English Literature, Biology and Psychology. I also took Theatre Studies AS-level and, although it encouraged my interest in the theatre, and gave me the chance to study plays from a different perspective – which I found particularly enjoyable, I chose not to continue this subject to A-level as I felt I had taken all I could from the subject. [this sentence is overly complex – you need to break it up into two shorter sentence at least]
2. works of the Bronte’s [Brontes]
3. well-constructed essays, constructing [the repetition of constructed and constructing is a little awkward here]
4. I feel I have developed my skills in writing well-constructed essays, constructing and developing an argument, and expressing an individual perspective. [also, too many ‘ands’]
5. me initiative, communicative and enterprise skills. [me initiative, and communicative and enterprise skills]