You must have a "StudyZones UCAS Account" to view example UCAS Personal Statements. Please select either the "Examples
" or "Editing
" services to gain access to this and over 380 other UCAS Personal Statements.
I'm afraid this is very poor indeed. I have corrected the English, but as
you will see there is little level of your original - I have deleted the whole
of your 2nd and 3rd paragraphs, which would have university selectors running
So back to the drawing board. You need to:
1. State what A levels you are studying.
2. Identify your favourite topics.
3. Say why you want to study accounting/IT
4. Outline your competences in ICT
5. Indicate what research into courses you have done
6. Clear up the odd statement in the 1st paragraph ('exceptional interest in
the medical and business fields of employment') since it doesn't obviously relate
to your chosen course.
I am happy to look at your next attempt.